Due to the retirement of our current Executive Director, Wings of Refuge is looking for our next Impact Director. The job description below outlines the qualifications, duties and expectations of the position. If you are feeling called to apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30. Also, please be in prayer that God will send who He has called.
Title: Impact Director
Role: The Impact Director will be responsible for overseeing the sustainability, scalability, and feasibility of the organization. As a leader for Wings of Refuge, they will need to remain focused on inspiring the team and defining success for all stakeholders of the organization. This is a collaborative position that will effectively work with team members and a Board of Directors.
High Level Initiatives:
• Lead the Board of Directors through initiatives or needs of the organization and connections to the vision and the mission.
• Create a collaborative and accountable environment for the board to engage with the organization.
• Build a comprehensive yearly operating budget that maximizes all resources of the organization. This budget will be presented and approved by the Board of Directors and followed for the following fiscal period.
• Interact with donors and community partners to generate funds for the organization that will help cover expenses and push the organization forward for years to come.
• Balance strategic initiatives with the passion of the organization through planning with the team members, leadership, and Board of Directors. This work will also involve community partners and other organizations input to build an in-depth Strategic Plan.
• Guide the organization’s team members and meet the needs of staffing, training, leadership, operations, and any other resources deemed necessary for the long-term success and continual focus of impact for those that you are serving.
• Provide strategic guidance, oversight, and vision to the Board of Directors and the scheduled meetings.
• Lead, hire, train, and empower team members.
• Yearly budget planning, fiscal guidance, strategic planning.
• Lead the organization in communities and public settings to further the mission and help align people with the organization.
• Engage in fundraising and developing other revenues.
• Provide guidance to key leadership roles in the organization that oversee Programming, Marketing, Operations, Outreach, and Spiritual Health.
• Build policies and procedures to create clarity of roles, expectations, and organizational needs.
• Review and approve contracts for services.
• Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Find out more here!